Thursday, July 14, 2016

Confused

Hi everyone, well it is actually still just me writing, and nobody actually reading! I am ok with that, I feel better just getting it all out!  Now that Teresa is out of jail, and Joe has gone in, I am a little confused!  Teresa went to jail if I remember correctly, because her and Joe were not paying taxes, hiding income, and assets from the government.  I'm sure that there are more reasons, but what is confusing me is, Why, is Teresa allowed to live in the multi million dollar house?  I would think that if they are filing for bankruptcy, and again, I might have heard this wrong, but if they filed for bankruptcy why does she get to live there? I know that if it were me, and my husband and we were not paying our taxes, and that would just not happen, it is one of those things you here about happening, but it is usually a celebrity or some rich person!  It just kinda blows my mind that she is able to come back live in her house, make money, and be right back on tv!! Crazy!!

Then we can move on to RHNY I just gotta talk about Luann!! I mean what the F!!!!!  Does anyone other than me remember the Luann who would not Bethany introduce her to their driver as Luann, apparently she was so much higher on the food chain than this poor lowly driver!! Remember when she took her daughter and some of her friends out to dinner and one of the little girls asked her a completely innocent question about cutting her steak, and Luann or the "countess" embarrassed her and laughed at her!! Luann was writing a book about manners!! Now what happened to Luann's manners?? Bringing married men to the house all the girls were staying in to sleep over!! Then trying to hide the fact that she brought the guy that she felt looked like Johnny Depp home and slept with him cause she was still with Jaque (idk if that is spelt right, I will check in Lu's manners book!) Now she just sleeps around and wants the girls to not be in-cool! The countess doesn't want to jab out with anyone who is in-cool!!! She is now engaged to Tom!!! Tom the same guy who is sleeping with Sonja and Ramona!! Sonja had just slept with Tom a week ago!! So now Luann calls the girls Bitches at dinner!! I'm sure that is not something that would be in the manners book of something to out to dinner!! She has just turned into a self absorbed slut, and proud of it!!

Let's talk about Southern Charm!!  I have to say that I was a HUGE fan of Cameran last season, this season, I felt that she was judge mental,  stuck up, pretentious, and down right mean!!! Her little seriously memorized little comments that she makes are really over done you can say them once maybe twice, but now they are just not funny!  It must be so great to have such a perfect life that you can trash everyone else's, but oh wait, hers isn't all that she makes it out to be!! She is not wanting a baby, she knew that is what her husband wanted, so she lies to him, and tells him sure she wants kids, I think she would have said anything to marry a doctor!!! Well now Cameran whatcha gonna do now??? I know, you can stop talking about all of your "friends" and start dealing with your own messed up marriage!!!! Now onto Landon!!! Let's talk messed up!! Again, I loved her last year, but this year she has come out of her shell!! She has been caught lying on a number of occasions!! "I invited Katherine, it's not my fault if she didn't want to come!" Lie, "I didn't sleep with Thomas, or didn't try to!" Lie, then there is the favorite " I've done nothing to you" lie  She has been mean and nasty and has done everything she could to land a rich guy to marry, but they have all turned her down!! I would love to hear from her ex- husband why they actually broke up, you don't walk away from a marriage and say "Oh no, I don't want any money, or anything, you take it all" Come on, no one in their right mind would do that!!!! I wish we could find out the real reason why she got divorced and walked away with nothing, cause there has to be a reason!!! As much as I would love to talk about her all night, I want to talk about Whitney!! He is not my favorite guy, I can't believe that he claims to have no feelings for Katherine!! He claims it was a one night thing, and that he hates her! If you go back to the season when he was with Katherine, he was totally bragging about her ancestors and her lineage, and her last name to that guy, I can't remember his name, but her was staying with Patricia for a bit!  If you watch and you see how he talks about her, he totally had strong feelings for her. Then they went to that cookout that I think Danni had, they came together, and then he watched her as she walked passed him and she went right to Thomas! He looked crushed! I don't like him, but I truly felt bad for him that day, he looked like a little boy that lost his puppy. That is why he hates Katherine, he actually still has feelings for her, and he hates that Thomas now has what he wanted with Katherine. To get married, and have children with Katherine! Before I go, I just have to talk about Patricia!  What do you think she did before she married Whitney's dad? I bed she came from a lower class family. I thought that her husband died. I thought she was a widow, but as it turns out, she is DIVORCED!!! I thought that was frowned upon in the Southern society!! So what does that make her?? I bet she was the gossip for a while in Charleson!! Now she spends her day ringing a bell for martini's, has anyone ever seen her eat? I have seen her drink her breakfast lunch and dinner, and she drank a few snacks in between, and making her bedroom match every possible thing she can, he bedding matches the wallpaper, the wallpaper matches, the rugs, the rugs match the plates on the wall match EVERYTHING!!!!!!  He designer came over and he was about 196 and he sat with Patricia and he pointed his cane at a guy who was hanging even more blue stuff on the wall. He did this without getting up, and while he drank a martini with Patricia!! Well I am not done with Southern Charm, but I am calling it a night, I wish I had Patricia's bell right now, I would love a nightcap right now!! Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment