Friday, April 5, 2019

Buddy vs Duff

OK so, I don’t know about you, but I was sickened, is that to harsh? Well let’s decide that later.  I watched the first couple of episodes, and what I saw was disgusting for a grown man!  I hope you know what I’m talking about, and I’m sure you do if you watch the show!  It was episode 1 and I was so excited!  It was a car related theme, they had to make a cake for Richard Rawlings, and of course Buddy went for huge, cause he thinks that big is always better!  However Duff came in with a beautifully hand painted car, that was supposed to bounce, but something went wrong, and it didn’t, but still a great cake!  Buddy’s cake was big, with a kind of cartoon character sitting in the car, well sitting on top of it, and it had no arms, it was just sitting there, so anyway the judge that they both agreed would be the judge, the 1 and only judge!  So Duff ended up winning, and Buddy looked pissed, he stood there, seething, never looked at Duff, no congratulations, no look over to say good job, nothing!  So after a few minutes of standing there looking as if someone ate the last cookie, then it happened, Buddy shakes his head, and walks off the set!  Yes! He just Up and left! So, the camera follows him and he goes over to the producer and is waving his arms, yelling at him!  So, Buddy then , never comes back, but the camera guy finds him, and this is the best part, so Buddy, still with his mic on, says to his assistant Ralph  (who by the way does all of Buddy’s sculpting on every cake) so anyway he says to Ralph, “I’m not a sore loser, but we were robbed!!!!)  He’s not a sore loser?? He literally showed every child in America, I guess the world, how to be a sore loser, a take my ball and go home, throw the board game across the room, walk away in a huff, run crying home to mommy, never wanna talk to your friends again, SORE LOSER!!!!! The arrogance that Buddy showed, the whole thing  I truly have never seen, with any of my children, or any of their friends act like this ever over a game, ever!  I wonder how he will explain his poor behavior to his own children!  Oh also, the next week, there is suddenly a second judge!  I think, and this is my personal opinion, I think that Buddy wasn’t gonna play anymore, if they didn’t get a second judge he was gonna quit!  I mean right after he went to cry like a baby to the producer, there were then 2 judges! I think when he said it was rigged, he wanted a second judge so it couldn’t be just her opinion, in case she just liked Duff!  Regardless, it was a sad sorry day for Buddy, not cause he lost, but for the amount of fans he lost with his behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment