Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Almost Gone, but I'm back

Ok, I know that I have been missing lately, but now that the Real Housewives of New Jersey has started again, I just have to vent!! I am shocked that Joe and Theresa have pleaded to some deal, where Theresa might go to jail for 2 years, and Joe for like 4!!! How did we go from him getting 10 years and being deported back to Italy, to just 4 years!!! Everyone knows what a huge dirt bag he is, the way he treated his wife, with the C word that he used while describing his wife to whatever tramp that he was screwing at the time!! Don't even get me started on her! If it were not for Bravo, she would never have her "cook" books, her Fabalini, and whatever crap she is hawking this year.  The stupid  act that she is playing is getting old!  Well I feel much better, I will be back soon, to chat again!!
The Real,Real Housewife, Karen♥  Just Sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment