Thursday, July 17, 2014

Rising Star

Ok, so I am trying to catch up on my Reality Shows, so today is Rising Star!! It is new this year, and the judges are Ludacris, Kesha, and Brad Paisley, a good mix of entertainers, however.....  Who the heck picked Josh Grobin to host????  My lord!! He is creepy, and I mean creepy, and in case you are confused that is not good!!  He is so creepy!! He has the personality of a doorknob and that really is not giving that door knob justice!!  He is akward, goofy, and incredibly inappropriate!!!!  He makes comments that just fall flat, and no one really knows what to say after it is out there, just sitting, lingering if you will, but not good!!!  I like the show, but I just hope that if it comes back, and I hope it does, just without the creepy factor also knowm as JOSH GROBIN!!!!!
 Just Sayin'   Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment