Friday, April 17, 2015

Kim Richards!!

Well, Well, Well!!!  Who did not see this coming!! Really Kim???  Seriously!!  Well, as a HUGE fan of all the Housewife shows, I really wouldn't ever wish all of Kim's problems on anyone, and I feel so sorry for her, her children, and the rest of her family!  Having said that, I am not at all surprised about Kim being arrested!! There is no way that she took "1" pain pill!  With her being an alcoholic, that one pain pill!  I am sure that as an addict, that she has a high tolerance to medication, and alcohol, and if she only took one pain pill, she would have been sleepy, not acting like an ass!! I feel so bad for her sister Kyle!!  I am sure that she knew exactly what was going on with her sister, and I think that she went to many lengths to not have this all happen on the show, and not in public!! The way Kim treated Kyle, was disgusting!!  Kyle tried to speak to Kim about what was going on with her at the poker party, and what she got in return from Kim was awful!! I think that there is someone to blame, not to say that Kim is not to blame, because, she is absolutely is, but her newest side kick Brandy, is so guilty! She is guilty for pushing Kyle away from Kim, figuratively, and physically!! Brandy was so quick to get Kim to push Kyle away from her own sister! Filling Kim's head with a bunch of lies!! It was horrible to see Brandy using Kim and her issues, to exploit her, and I believe that it was all to make sure that there was enough controversy to keep herself on the show!! It seems to me that if you have a "best" friend who is an addict, or alcoholic, you don't CONSTANTLY drink, and smoke pot around them!! If you look at this picture from a distance, I think that we can all see that Kim is not the only alcoholic on the show!! I don't blame Brandy's husband for not letting her have their kids on the show!! Who would want their kids to see this behavior from their own mother! All the other housewives at least made the effort to not drink in front of Kim!!!! It is sickening how Brandy acted around Kim, and then she professed her loyalty to Kim!! I give Kyle so much credit for her restraint around Brandy!! In my book, Kyle deserves the Sister of the year award!!(I know that there is not an award for that, cause if there was, I would have won it too!!) LOL  I think that Kyle was vindicated was Kim was arrested! As were Lisa, Lisa R and her husband, with the imaginary huge secret that Kim alluded to, with no evidence, but made enough comments, about nothing, to the point that I am sure that Lisa, and Harry had to have at least 1 conversation with their kids!! That is a low blow in my opinion, (and we know that my opinion, counts as a truth!) Eileen, and Yolanda!! So to sum things up, I hope that Kyle's daughter is healing from getting bit by Kim's vicious dog!! That was also pitiful, that Kim was more concerned that no one thought her dog bit Kyle's daughter, than the well being of her niece!! I love dogs, but that dog should be put down, before it "REALLY" hurts someone!! I hope that Yolanda is feeling better soon from her Lyme disease,and that Lisa can explain to her kids that the things that Kim was saying about their dad, was a desperate act of an alcoholic trying to push the spotlight off of her self, That Eileen comes back to the show,with the belief that the rest of the housewives will keep their wine IN their glasses!! That Lisa V will continue to have Max work his way up the chain in Sur, and that Brandy get her Plastic overly surgically face, into rehab, or that her husband gets his but into court, and gets full custody of his kids, so they are not exposed to the abuse that their mom inflicts on everyone, or that God forbid that someday, she drinks to much, and drives with them in the car after having a few to many!! He should just bring the films of this seasons behavior, and I am sure that the judge would award him full custody in a heartbeat!!  I will be back soon to dish on RH of NY, and Married at First Sight, and Newlyweds!  TTYS  Karem♥

No comments:

Post a Comment