Monday, August 6, 2012

Hello Reality Junkies, Like Me!!

Hi to all of you reality t.v. addicts!! I am starting this blog, because my 21 year old daughter is tired of me yelling and talking to the t.v. during all of the reality shows that I watch!  I think that I watch every reality show that is on the air.  I watch every Real Housewives shows, all of the Bachelor, Bachelorertte shows, any show where the people on it are not allowed to leave the house that they are in, or any show that involves a family or families switching, swapping, following, loving, hating, baby having ,teenage marrying, teeth missing, pawn shopping, swamp diving, tree hauling, alligator hunting, ax swinging, toddler tiara wearing,dance teaching, parental abusing, house hunting, runway walking, trash hoarding, talent searching, cooking, cake baking, cupcake decorating, room designing, singing,acting, idol making, talent finding, virgin diary writing, drug abusing, mob marrying,  foul mouthed people, that inhabit the earth, and I love every minute of it!!!! So, if you are like me, stop by, and join in, on my random ranting over all of the wonderful useless reality shows that are on the air!!!         Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment