Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I want to say hello to the followers that I don't have!!

I am sitting here watching Teen Mom, where Maci and Kyle have bought a new house, and Bentley is just wanting to go back to his mom's house. She has explained that this was their new house, but I am not sure he gets it. Of all the Teen Mom kids, I am so in love with Bentley!! He is the sweetest thing. However, his dad is a dirtball!! Letting his girlfriend ask Bentley in appropriate questions! I do also have to chat about Butch!!! I can't even type his name without laughing so hard that I am crying! Butch has decided to represent himself in court!! I just can't stand it!!! It is so funny!! Of all the people in the world who should not represent himself, Butch is at the top of my list!! I can't wait till Farrah's book comes out, I am going to have a book club on here, so we all (If I get any followers) can talk about the book. I can't wait to find out why she hates her mom, and why she calls her dad Michael. So hopefully if we find a follower or 2 we can chat about all the reality shows that I love to hate and watch faithfully!! Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment