Monday, October 20, 2014

My Five Wives!!

Ok, I just have to begin by saying that To each, his own!  If these people want to live together, and if they can afford to feed, and clothe and shelter their 24 children, I don't care what they do.  So they seem to be doing all of that, and legally, the way I see it, he is only really "married" to his first wife Paulie, and technically he is just having affairs with the other 4 wives, Robyn, Rosemary, Nonie, and Rhonda and his actual wife knows about the affairs, so I don't see how their situation is breaking any laws!  So if we are being honest, the husband, Brady is a lot easier to take than Cody from My Sister Wives.  This family is a lot easier to watch than the Brown Family.  This is a life that I could never have, I am a very needy person, and I am extremely jealous!!  There is no way that I could handle my husband coming home, and then going to bed with another person.  It just wouldn't happen!! So in this episode, one of the wives was jealous because when her husband had his 20th anniversary with his first wife he bought her a ring, and apparently the next wife in line Robyn went with him to pick it out, and purchase it.  So she assumed that when their 20th anniversary came around she also would get a ring well yeah, that did not happen.  So Robyn had a breakdown about it and went to him with the next wife in line Rosemary (I guess to kill 2 birds with one stone, and make sure when it comes to her 29th the would be no mistake and she would get her ring) and cried about the fact that she thought that she didn't get a ring and Paulie did and then the crying came, ect.  So Brady said that he would make it right.  Well to make it right he took her out to pick out a ring,  I don't know about you, I don't want a ring from my husband if I have to tell him I wanted a ring and then I have to go and pick it out!! Anyway I guess it was good for her.  He did also plan a really nice date and included her kids, so that was sweet!  I guess we will have to keep watching to see this family and how it works, and to listen to the wives say how they love the way they live, and wouldn't change it, or have it any other way!  I am not buying it, because Brady seems to be a great guy, but if you asked any of his wives if they could change the way they live, and just live with Brady, happily ever after, and all that, I guarantee that every one of his wives would jump at the chance to live just them and Brady, because deep down they are all women, and they are all in love with him, and we were all not built to share our lipstick, let alone our husbands!!  So, next week they are going to try double dating, hahaha I can't wait to see that!!    Just Sayin'   Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment