Monday, October 20, 2014

Threse and Joe, RHNJ

Ok I know I am late with this, but I have been so crazy, and do you know why??? Yes Theresa and Joe!!!  I don't buy the whole "I just signed what the Lawyers told me to sign bull crap!!!  I am so sick and tired with this whole thing!!  Everyone knows that is not what happened, they didn't just sign the plea and didn't know what it meant!!!  They are paying a ton for lawyers!!  She and Joe are close knit? was that before or after he called her her the C word Why were they not thinking about their daughters when they were breaking the law?  Shocked about the sentence?
To say that Melania doesn't know what is going on is ridiculous that kid needs super nanny to come straighten her out and I bet their family were all praying that Theresa and Joe didn't pick them to take care of those brats!  I am only being truthful hahaha  If she was worried about not being there for her girls, then don't break the law, I am not worried about my kids, but Oh yeah I didn't break the law! And if Joe is not paying his taxes, then he should be deported if that doesn't happen, then there really is no justice in this country!!  Why was it so unexpected that she got time, why was it unexpected, again you broke the law  I pay my taxes do you? All of her with her not gonna live in a used house  I think that her lawyers should sue them for slander.  We don't know how many counts they had, bull take responsibility for what you did!  It was totally them trying to keep up with Joneses oh I mean the Gorgas!! False w2's    remember when he stole his brothers license and the accident and then he goes in someones house and has a couple of drinks The way the show portrays her and they are not like that, so again I guess he never called her the C word I am sure that was the producers!! Definitly putting on a fake show this year!  Her kids would have a good life in a 4 bdrm colonial with 2 bathrooms, cause what did all your money get your kids any happier?? not reporting assets They didnt know they had to list assets like Jewelry, cars atvs houses, what are assets to you guys ?  Just Sayin'   Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment