Wednesday, October 29, 2014

True Tori, Chrisley Knows Best

Hey Everyone, (I am talking to my 2 followers) Hi guys!!  Ok, so I was watching True Tori, Which I love, and I love Tori, she is a fellow crafter, I love her personality, and despite her wealth, I think that if we lived near each other I think that we would be great friends!!  That was before her latest issue that she says that if her new show got cancelled, she doesn't know how they would pay the bills, really? come on!!  Right now they are renting a house, and if you watch her show, the house is very large, pretty, and spacious, but really, has the thought of getting a normal house, you know a 4 bedroom, 2-1/2 bath house, like the rest of us??  Is the thought of "downgrading" that Horrific, that they would not even entertain the thought??  It is just so hard to listen to rich celebrities complain about money!! I mean, get rid of the cleaning lady, get rid of the Nanies, ect, and buy a new regular house!!

Ok now on to one of my Favorite shows ever!!! Chrisley Knows Best!! I just love this show!! I just love that Todd (the Dad) is a huge controlling, over bearing, Flamboyant, meticulous ruler of his wife, employees and his respectful, polite, and hysterical, children.  The littlest guy Grayson, is so funny!!  Let me not forget Todds, mom, she just keeps everyone laughing, most of the time not on purpose!!! I just love this whole family, and Todd is a bit controlling, I just love when he wants to know where his kids are, and he thinks that they are lying to him, in a matter of minutes, his assistant can report back to him where the GPS on their cars says where they are, and he can also get the latest texts on their phone, to see what they are planning to do!! Now most of us who are parents are laughing at the ingenious ways that he parents, and in this day and age I really think that in this day and age it is needed.!! Although his oldest boy Kyle, last season he was having trouble with drugs and alcohol, so his family worked with him and put him into rehab, and he seemed to be doing better, and his parents were awarded joint custody with his baby Chloe's mother.  Well on this season, Todd explains that Kyle is having a bit of a set back, and that they now have full custody of Kyles baby. Now I, as a mom, do not know how Chloe's mom could ever give full custody of an ex boyfriend's parents.  I am assuming that a lot of money was involved, or she is having the same issues as Kyle, and this is the best result.  This family is such a loving place for baby Chloe to be.  I am not saying that it was about money, cause the Chrisley Family has a butload of it!! So I hope that this show lasts a while, cause it is extremely funny to watch, even though I think that some of it is scripted, I still love it!!  Just Sayin'   Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment