Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Below Deck, Kourtney& Khloe Take The Hamptons

OMG!!! I just got through watching the Below Deck Reunion, and I am just so irritated!! Let's start with the whole Kelly and Jennice "relationship"!!!  I just can't get over this whole nightmare for poor Jennice!  Kelly was so obnoxious chasing Jennice, constantly chasing her, begging her to be with him, following her around like a fricken puppy dog, looking for it's mom!!  Everywhere she went, he was there.  Whether it was at the bar when she was trying to talk to other people, threatening any of the guys who were trying to talk to her. He was the one crying, begging, chasing, and then kissing her out of the blue all after she constantly telling him that she didn't want to be with him, and then when he finally wore her down, she took care of him when he got so wasted on his birthday, that he puked all the way back to the boat, which is when he fell on his elbow and hurt it so that he had to baby it the next day and she took care of him the next morning, cause he was so hung over that she let him sleep longer!  Let's not forget that all that day, he still followed her around!! Then to see the things that he was doing and saying on all social media was sickening!! She didn't chase him, he chased her!! As far as her not being pretty enough to be with him, is so crazy, and for him not to man up and say I think that she is beautiful, and I was so fricken lucky that she would even consider being with him!!!
I would now like to discuss Kourtney&Khloe take the Hamptons!  I know, these Kardashians are taking the world!  I think that there are at least 1 of them on each continent at all times!! You don't always know that they are there, but they are!! When you least expect it, they show up! (clearly not anywhere I go could be cause I don't even leave the state)  I have to start off with, I know it is not the popular opinion, but I feel bad for Scott.  I know he has his issues, but Kourtney rules him with a cash filled fist!  Imagine that you have no say where you go, or how you get there, you aren't allowed to sleep with your live in girlfriend, or I guess since she actually makes the money, he is the live in boyfriend.  You are not allowed to sleep in her bed cause that is where she keeps her collection of children that he helps her make, without even knowing it!  Although I don't know why he is always surprised when she gets pregnant, it is the one time that he is allowed in the bed at a certain time during the month!  It kinda cracks me up when she tells him that she is pregnant, and he gets all upset cause it is a big responsibility to raise them, the funny part is, that he really isn't allowed to raise them!  He is allowed to play with them every once in a while, but then she snatches them back into her "parenting bed", that doesn't even allow the other parent in!!  I also think that it is funny that she claims that she wont marry him because when her parents got divorced it was the worse experience of her entire life, and she wont do that to her kids!  Now, I am probably way off base here, but, and again this is my unprofessional opinion, but, does she not think that her children would go through the exact same feelings that she went through when her parents got divorced, because the same thing would happen, their dad would not be living with them anymore and they would leave their mom every other week, and vacations, ect.  Although, since the Kardashian's will soon rule the world, and make all the laws, Scott would never see them at all!  He has to realize that Kourtney is using him to make babies for her that all have the same dad!! I mean if she really loved him, why would she lock him off the Hamptons property where they are staying?  All he did was go into "the city" I love when people call New York, "the city"  to host a party, and get paid so he would feel a little masculine, cause you know when he gets home from where ever he goes, she promptly confiscates his balls when he gets home every day!  I picture a blue glass jar with a green cover, with a numbered keypad, so he can't get them out and has to grow a pair, every time he leaves the house!! Just a quick mention about Khloe, who doesn't love Khloe??? I feel so bad for her, she just loved Lamar so much, and I know she still does, can you imagine loving your hubby, or wife so much, and know that you have no say in the fact that you have to leave the marraige! I don't know who this French person is, but I feel if she is happy more power to her!!  Just Sayin'  Karen♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment