Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Buddy The Cake Boss

Well, I never thought that I would see the day that I would have something bad to say of one of my favorite TV Pastry Chefs, The Cake Boss, Buddy Valastro!  He Allegedly was driving his EXTREMLY YELLOW Corvette in Manhattan where he was spotted by police because of the way that he was swerving in traffic.  When he was pulled over, he Allegedly told police, "You can't arrest me, I am the cake boss!" and then he asked if they could just put him in a cab.  I am hoping that he meant that he was the cake boss and what would people think, I don't think that he meant that he was special and he should be treated specially!  Cause as we all know, that phrase, "you can't arrest me, I am....... did not work well for Reese Witherspoon!! LOL  The thing that I just don't understand is, these people, and by these people, I mean all of these actors, and actress' (do they use actor, and actress any more, or are they all actors)  anyway, I just don't get it, they have more money that most people could ever even dream of, or awake of, so why don't they just hire a car?  It just seems like it must be the most simple act, in their acting world, to call a car service, or hire a driver to drive one of their own cars. I mean there are tons of kids that are in college, and have HUGE Tuition bills, my children included, that would jump at the chance to be a driver for someone like Buddy for the night!! Give them $100 for the night, and the actor gets home safely, and they look good helping out a college student, and the kid has a fun story to tweet to their friends when they are done!!  It is just so sad.  He now has to explain to his kids, or maybe not, I don't know how old they are, but you know they will eventually find out.  Bummer Buddy, we all make mistakes, but this just seems like a no brainer!  (Oh, and Buddy, BRIGHT YELLOW???  Really?????   Just Sayin'  Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment