Friday, November 7, 2014

True Tori

Hey Guys,
I really have been thinking about Tori, Spelling, I was trying to think about when Dean might have started cheating on her.  I really don't think that this was the first time that Dean cheated!  I remember back when they seemed to argue all the time about how she didn't trust him not to cheat, because he and she cheated on their first spouses, so what would stop him from cheating on her like he did with his first wife?   For instance. when he was scuba diving with a female diver, and Tori was so convinced that she went out on a dive with them, she didn't dive, she was pregnant with Stella (I think that it was Stella) but she went out on the boat with them, and was so sick, from being pregnant, and on the boat.  I am quite sure why she is still with him, cause from my viewpoint, he is just not worth it, and he appears on her show, that he has quiet a few more issues than just being unfaithful.  If she is staying with him because of the kids, she is not doing her children any good, by them constantly yelling, and arguing.  I hope that she does a lot of soul searching before she makes her decision to have him stay or go.  If she is thinking that a little therapy is going to fix all that is broken in this marriage, she really needs to re-visit her thinking.  I do really understand that she wants to be happily married again, and that she could forget that his never happened, but I don't think that it is possible, the most that she can hope for is to start with a clean slate, and forget the past, and move on with the future. I would also like to point out that she is looking very, very skinny, and I know that she was always thin, and that she has basically been pregnant, or just after being pregnant for the past 8 or so years, so we are now seeing her at her weight as it used to be before all of her pregnancy's, but come on, she has the migraines, she has been in and out of the hospital,  I really feel bad for her, and I hope that she can get help for herself and her family  Just Sayin'  Karen♥





No comments:

Post a Comment