Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kim Kardashian and all The Kardashian Krap!!

OK, Let's talk about Kim Kardashian, and her latest pictures!!  I don't understand.  A few years ago, she was going to be having her pictures taken for Playboy magazine, and she was all like "I don't know if this is what I should be doing, is this like the whole sex tape thing?"  What I don't understand is why posing for Playboy was so horrible? She was single, and had no children, so do it if you want.  Well, she ended up posing, but she had like ton's of pearls perfectly placed in certain placed so important areas were covered.  Now, she is married (for the third time) and has a baby, more money than she can ever spend, and she has posed for pictures for a magazine where she is completely nude!  I mean, completely nude, like nothing on, at all, oh except, ironically pearls!  Now, Lets move on to Rob Kardashian, Why is no one getting help for him?  O.k. it is maybe understandable that he did not go on a ridiculously expensive vacation where he would have to be in a bathing suit, or even just shorts, but he didn't even go to his sisters wedding, which was again insanely expensive, but aside from that, are they so far up each others ass that having this disgustingly expensive 3rd wedding, and making everyone else in the country feel that they are extremely inadequate if Kanye and Kim were not able to shove it in everyone's face that they have more money than God!! Are the Kardashians that hung up in their wealth, that they can't even see that their own brother is in a bad place?  I mean he apparently doesn't even go out side, and I haven't seen a photo of him in months, and I am always looking trust me!!  I think that the Kardashians need to just take a look in the mirror, and remember that they are famous, just for being famous!  Just sayin!  Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment