Thursday, November 6, 2014

Real Housewives OC, RH New Jersey!

Hi All,
Well rumor has it that Tamra will not be coming back for season 10.  Tamra thinks that the producers edited the show to make her look bad, especially when she didn't show up for Lizzy's Birthday!  It has to make ya laugh, cause that was the episode that I thought that she could possibly be acting like a parent! You have to wonder, how is it that Tamra never missed a trip for the show, she would hear about the trip, and she would be packed and ready to go on a moments notice! LOL So I have to think that it was kinda funny that she couldn't go to a birthday party for a couple of hours.  I think that last season was her absolute down fall, and I think that she knew that if she didn't spice up her roll, she had a very good chance that she would have been dropped!  I mean look at her participation in the past season.  She had a friend confide in her about her marriage, and she could not keep it in from late morning till lunch!  She could not get it out fast enough!  The way she acted at the dinner at Lizzies, oh and then there was the completely FAKE reaction to her son getting married!! I mean, what is he 30?  The fak e, I am gonna miss you, How can you do this to ME!  What am I gonna do with out yoda yada, yada, yada sh could care less!! The way that she abused Shannon, was the last straw for me, and Shannon was right when she told everyone that they would see the truth, and she was right!  I for one am glad that she will be gone, I just got a headache whenever she had a scene, that was the time that I got some snacks, so because I got snacks every time the Fake Tamra came on, I have gained 50ibs, I wonder if Tamra will give me a discount to her GYM, since she was the one who is responsible for my weight gain!  Oh maybe I shouldn't get a discount, cause now if she is off the show, she could probably use the money!!    See Ya Tamra!!!   Karen♥2014-08-04 13.53.23

I just want to touch on the part 2 reunion for just a second, cause that was about how long that Andy gave to any other subject other than Theresa and Joe!  I think that this subject has been talked to death!  They lied, they cheated, they stole, ect.  They have to pay the price!  Joe should get deported, why should he be able to stay?  There are people that do come from other countries, and they work hard, and the pay their taxes, and don't steal from the government!  I think that they got what they deserved!! The ones that everyone should be worried about is their kids!  The judge that thought that she was doing them a favor by letting them go to jail at separate times, but by leaving them in Joes hands, is scary. he is unable to care for them, he has no clue how to parent, although actually neither does Theresa!! They are spoiled brats, they are being left with an admitted alcoholic who has never cared for them in his entire life!! Someone should petition the courts, and ask if Joe could go first, that way the kids will all be about 5 years older, and hopefully they will be more self reliant and Theresa could prepare them for what is going to happen to her!! So I feel bad for the kids, and I do feel bad for Theresa and Joe, but not for the time that they will be serving in jail, but for the time that they will serve every day for the rest of their lives, knowing that their greed did this to their kids, and their family!!   I hope that it was worth it!!  Just  Sayin'  Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment