Friday, November 7, 2014

Real Housewives of New Jersey

Hi, It has been so long since I have been hear to rant, and one of my favorite shows to rant about is RHONJ!  Theresa and her husband are such a train wreck, that is just so easy to rant about them!! I just love how Theresa defends her husband Joe as he cheats on her, calls her names, ect.  Now they are heading to court for so many reasons, and it is disgusting to watch.  They are such liars, and the fact that they both should be going to prison, but I really think that they are going to get off with a slight slap on the wrist!! I can't believe that they are not paying their taxes, and that they are filing for bankruptcy, because they have so much credit card debt, but yet somehow they find away to go to their beach house on the Jersey Shore. Just Sayin'  Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment