Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Walking Dead, Amazing Wedding Cakes, and HGTV Love it or List it!!

Ok, so, my son got me watching this show, and I thought that I was going to hate it!!  To my surprise, I loved it!!! I have seen my favorite characters be killed off, or I think that they were killed off, and then they show up later alive!! I think that is why I love it so much!  I have to say that I was not to happy to see the people from the camp, who were slitting throats over a trough, and I am assuming that this is the way that farmers kill the animals that we eat, but this is not something that I like to think about at at all!!  I was so surprised to see Bob who was stolen from right outside the church, knocked out cold, only to see him waking up by the fire, and missing a leg, and the people from the camp, just hangin' around eating poor Bob's leg like some sick kind of shish-ka-Bob!! Literally eating Bob on a stick!  I am wondering if they are going to set him back loose to the church to show everyone that no one is safe!!  Also with Daryl and Carol chasing down the guys that stole Beth!!    
Is everyone going to think that Carol and Daryl were stolen like Bob was?  I also have to say that I am in love with baby Judith, she just keeps getting cuter, and cuter, and if something happens to her, I will stop watching the show!!!

OK my next show that I have to vent about, and many of you don't care about cake decorating, and that is ok, it has to be a calling, either you love it, or hate it!! The show is called Amazing Wedding Cakes, and the episodes are old, which is also ok with me, but the problems that I have are, Why are they not making new ones, there are millions of home bakers that love the shows, but are dying to see new episodes!! The other issue is why are there like 4 seasons of shows, but they don't show all of 1 season, they show 5 or 6 of one season, and the same with the other shows, I mean come on!! I am a crafter, and I also love to decorate cakes, and I blame HGTV for the decline of all craft shows!! There used to be scrapbooking shows, jewelry making shows, ect, but HGTV, and DIY have all turned into decorating shows, and that is it, and it just bumms me out!! I mean, I love me some Love It, or List it! I love Hillary and David, but since we are on the subject, I don't know why Hillary is always the one that the families get mad at!! I mean she is AMAZING, and these people who give her these HUGE lists, and just a little budget, and then when she tells these people that she has to put on a new roof, or there is water in the basement, and she has to fix these deadly problems, or their houses will burn down by the faulty wiring, They yell at her, and they talk about how she is not doing what she promised that she would do, I mean Come on!!  I know that it is just a show, and the fake acting, is clear, I would just like to see people take money from David!! I guarantee that when these people see what she does with their houses, they are kicking themselves that they didnt give her more money!! She is so incredibly talented, and I would sell one of my kids to have her come and do anything that she wanted to do at my house!! Ok well I feel better now, so I will be back, cause I can;t wait for the RHNJ part 1 of the Reunion show is on very soon!!   Just Sayin'   Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment