Sunday, September 9, 2012

Big Brother

Hi Reality lovers!!!  I have not yet written about Big Brother, not because I don't watch it, or not because I don't love it, because I do, I just have been happy with how it was going.  I started panicking last week, when Frank got voted out!! I secretly wanted him to make it to the end, but my most favorite is Ian!! He is just the cutest thing ever!!! I love the fact that he has been watching since he was 10, remembers everything that ever happened, and then got his dream which was to get into the Big Brother House himself! I started losing my mind when Dan put him up. I hate Dan, I know that you have to lie in this game, but he swore on his wife and his marriage!! Nobody should swear on their marriage!! Anyway after he did that to Frank, he turned on Ian, and then put Ian up on the block, he told Ian that it was for a pawn, but he wanted to get him out and tried to get everyone to vote him out, so when he won the Veto, I was SO HAPPY!!!!!  I knew that they couldn't keep Ian down. I got so excited when I saw that the Veto competition was a puzzle!! The best competition for Ian because he is a brainiac!!!! I literally yelled!! Then it was the Head of Household competition and it was a memory game, which again is Ian's best competition, and when he won, I beamed from ear to ear!! I have never gotten that excited over any reality show, so I just had to say WAY TO GO IAN!!!! But all of them better get that scum Dan out, because I also hate his voice, and I don't want to listen to it anymore!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment