Saturday, September 8, 2012

Reality Mash-Up!!

Hi Reality Junkies,
I have been so busy this week, (Of course not to busy to watch my reality shows, just to write about them) I have decided that until I catch up on my reality shows, the titles of all my rants will be Mash-Ups!!! Now, where to begin......   I don't think that I have chatted about Real Housewives of New York, so here goes!  Sometimes when I watch this show, I have to pinch myself, so I can make sure that I am really awake, and watching, or that I am in some cosmic universe, and that these people don't really exist in the same universe as I do!  I guess that I am going to start with Ramona, I almost feel that all I have to say, is Ramona, and everyone in the world would nod together and say yup, I gotcha! It is like she is possessed by not someone, but something, and I am not sure what that something is.  I know a few years ago when she was at a pool get together at her home with friends, her daughter Avery, was horrified, screamed at her, and ran in the house out of such utter embarrassment, and this embarrassment has happened more than once.  So when I see the things that have been happening lately, I am wondering where Avery is, because Ramona, is so over and passed embarrassing, that I expect to see Avery's head just blow completely off her shoulders!! I am assuming that the money that Ramona is now making on RHONY, benefits Avery so much, that she just doesn't give a crap.  This week, Ramona, and her joint at the hip cohort (Sonja the Toaster Oven Queen) this is a different subject, that really deserves it's own week, were out of control.  The girls were all invited to St Bart's with Carole who was going, and was also going to be meeting her boyfriend Russ, but other than that, it was going to be a "girls" weekend.  However, Aviva who doesn't like to travel on planes, especially small ones, was not going to be able to go, but her husband Reed had offered to fly with her, so she would not miss out on the weekend.  So if you count Carole's boyfriend Russ, and Aviva's husband Reed, it is not a strictly "girl's" weekend. So the fact that Sonja and Ramona knew that these two guys were coming, maybe skinny dipping, swimming naked, or just topless was not exactly a smart thing to be doing.  There was already a little hard feelings about Aviva bringing her husband, and by hard feelings, I mean full bad mouthing behind Aviva's back, but because the night before Luann brought Tomas, the French Johnny Depp look-a-like for a little slap and tickle, I guess that skinny dipping would not be the biggest scandal on the island!! Now Luann is absolutely denying that this occurred, even though the show translated a phone call that she made in french telling him that he has to deny that he was there the night before!! Don't these people remember that they are wearing microphones, and that there are cameras everywhere?!?!?  So getting back to when Aviva arrived with Reed, and Ramona and Sonja were naked in the pool, Reed said a quick hello, and said he was going straight to his room, because it was a girls weekend, and he brought a ton of work, and he would out of their sight!! Well then it comes out that it was a good that he was going to his room, because they were not happy that he was there.  At this point Aviva flies out of control, that the girls not only should not be talking about how they were going to tell Reed that he had to go to a hotel!! Aviva was furious and felt they should all go up to Reed and hug him and thank him for bringing her to St Barts, because if he didn't, she wouldn't be there!! I think that Aviva has major issues!! I have seen this side of her come out a couple of times before, and thank god we know that this will not be the last!! Enough about these crazy ladies!! .... Dance Mom's!!! My niece was so excited because Brooke,Paige, Chloe, and their mom's were in Ma. a couple of weeks ago, and she was able to take a dance class with them!!! She was so beyond excited, and who could blame her, I think that the girls on this show are some of the most talented young girls in the country, so I guess with that I have to say that with that comes the statement that I hate to make, that Abby is, and has to be one of the best dance instructors in the country!!! I just wish that she would not put so much pressure on these little girls.  Everyone knows that Maddy is probably the most talented girl there, but I also think that if Abby gave the other girls the attention that she gives to Maddy, and now that adorable little McKenzie (I am not sure if that is spelled right) they could all be just as great!  I hate the way that she stresses these kids out so much, that if they don't point a toe on stage, she tells them right after that they ruined the whole dance! Don't get me started on that damn pyramid!!! I have noticed lately that little by little she seems to be softening.  I just don't know how she can put 6 kids in the same category, and then expect them all to come in first!! I also wish Brooke would work on her posture, I think that this is the reason for a lot of her back problems!! So for the most part I have nothing new to say about Dance Mom's this week! I know I am shocked also, but I did want to mention that my adorable niece that took the dance class with Brooke Chloe, and Paige had an awesome, and she also, and this is what I am most proud of, she made a scrapbook of them, and gave it to them, and they LOVED IT!!!! They took the time with her, and they looked at it with her, and then they took pictures with her and the scrapbook!!! I can't take credit for her awesome dancing, but I will take total credit for her awesome scrapbooking technique!!!!!  I can't wait till next week when Phsyco Cathy will be back, with her cute little but talent less Vivi-Anne!!!(again not sure about the spelling)  How Cathy puts that little girl in a dance to stand in the back and make a pose, or be lifted up by one of the older girls, because she doesn't know how to, nor do I think that she likes to dance. I think that it is horrible that by putting that little girl in the dance, she can enter those older girls in a younger category, so hopefully they could beat all the other little girls, it is disgusting!! I also think that it is disgusting the way that Cathy, and I guess all the mom's except for Holly, talk in front of those girls. They should at least wait till Holly herds them all out of the room before the mud slinging starts!!  Oh I did want to mention that I had planned on chatting about that show "The Week the Women Left", but I find it boring, and when you watch every reality show possible you have to weed out the boring ones that you know will not be on again. Frankly this show has had the longest week known to man!!!! I did want to talk about Big Brother, but I am so tired, and I know without reading this back that I have not been my funniest(I know this because I am the only person that thinks that I am funny, so I am the best judge of this!) Don't think that I have forgotten about my little Honey Boo Boo Child!!! Thanks for reading, karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment