Monday, September 10, 2012

RHWNJ

Ok, I just watched RHWNJ, and Watch What Happens Live, and I am definitely convinced that Teresa is CRAZY!!  I really used to like her, in the past, and I was watching so older seasons over the weekend, and she used to not be CRAZY! I have yet to figure out exactly when it changed, but I am thinking between 2008, and 2010.  I know I spoke about Joe's phone call that he "had to make to his work" you know the one where he called his wife a C^%*!! On "Watch What Happens Live", which Teresa was a guest on, Andy Cohen said to Teresa, or asked her if she could guess what question was the most asked about question that he received, and she said no, and it was about this incident, the incident that she absolutely believes her husband when she saw it and asked him about it, and he told her that he was talking to his friend Alby, (I know what are the chances that there are 2 Alby's in their lives) and then Alby handed the phone to someone who "works for him" that does not speak English!! I am blown away that she does not think he is having an affair!!! She BELIEVE'S HIM!!!!! He is a liar, and she is CRAZY!!  Even on last night's show, he tells her to "Shut-Up" and tells her that things are not her business.  She says that "if" he is having an affair, she would definitely divorce him! Oh they also made sure that somehow they could bring the subject of Joe sleeping in his own room, according to his kids, so that Teresa could say that he was sleeping in her bed. She said something like "Aren't you g;ad to be home sleeping in our own bed?" and he said " I am so glad to be back in "OUR" own bed" Ridiculous! The rest of the show was very boring, although I have to say that Teresa's daughter Gabriella, is so cute.  There is so much attention put on their kids Milania (who is such a HUGE brat, and Gia, who is just always center of attention, and Gabriella is just a good kid, that they never talk about her, but they showed her while they were getting things ready for school, and compared to her sisters (who all look like Monkeys) she is really pretty.  Well, tonight is RHNY, and Gallery girls, and The Voice starts tonight!! I am so excited!!!  Have a great day!! Just Sayin' karen♥

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Theresa is completely crazy and stupid. She believes Joe about the phone call...how stupid can one person be?!?! He was talking to his driver? Really!?! Yeah we would all moan and groan talking to a worker/driver! He is so full of BS it's unbelievable. You're right, the rest of the episode was pretty boring. I am looking for part 1 of season finale though.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete