Sunday, September 30, 2012

Real Housewives of New Jersy

Hey Real Housewives fans, My computer is broken ,so I haven't been able to post, but I totally agree with Heather about Teresa!! I can't wait till tonight, it is part 1 of the reunion show.  I do think that she has lost her mind. I also wonder if she thinks that everyone is so stupid that they can't figure out what is going on.  I can't believe that she really doesn't think her husband is having an affair!!! Anyone who watches that little bit of the show where he was calling his "office" and doesn't think that he is obviously having an affair is as delusional as she is!!!!! My husband calls the office on occasion, and not once has he ever said to anyone that works for him, or anyone who he works for him, "Here comes my bitch wife", and "she is such a c#%t" I have never in the 25 years that we have been married heard him ever use that word, nor has he ever referred to me as his Bitch wife!!! I wish I could be a fly on the wall at her house!!! I think it is funny that there daughter outed them that they have separate bed rooms!! haha.  I can't wait for tonight, I am giddy with excitement!!! Kim D is absolutely a piece of work!! I wonder why they brought her out all of a sudden.  I do have to love Melissa's husband, rushing to be with her when this creep is talking about her. In one way it is like we are in High School, and in another way it is like so sweet!!hahaha  I hope my computer is fixed soon, I am using my son's right now, but I will check in with you after the reunion. Get out the popcorn!! LOL Talk to you soon  Just Sayin'  Karen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment