Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Honey Boo Boo

Hi all, and by all I do mean Heather!!! I know I am late with this, but I just had to write!! # ingredients
1.Ketchup, butter, and pasta!! This was one of the meals that June(the mother of Alana,) (honey Boo Boo)
served her family!!! I was actually gagging while I was watching!! I can not for the life of me figure out why this family as a combined unit, had a total weight loss of I think 3 lbs.!!! I also read in a magazine that June(mother) was arrested before for stealing,  and Sugar bear, was also arrested for theft and destruction of a hunting camp!! I am just shocked!! I felt that it was a big lie, especially when you think that this poor woman who lives with her boyfriend, who chews so much tobacco, and carries an empty water bottle(a clear water bottle) UGGHHH  and that her 17 year old daughter Anna but not the daughter of Sugar bear, and is pregnant, or Pumpkin who is 12, the daughter who acts like she was left in the woods as a baby, and brought up by a bunch of wild boar, she is also not the daughter of Sugarbear. Then there is the other daughter Cubbs who is 16, and she is kind of the "quiet" one. and yet still not a child of Sugar Bear,  Then there is Alana,who is the one that this show is supposed to be about, and the ONLY daughter of Sugar bear!!! Yay!!!! However Sugar bear has to work 7 days a week to support all these people that he is not even related to, besides Alana!!! OHHHH Before I go, I saw on a tv entertainment show, that show that showed Anna with her newborn baby in a shopping mall, with "Pumpkin" who took the baby's pacifier, and dipped it into what looks like Red Bull!!!! I cannot understand how this family even survives in the real world!!  Just Sayin'        Karen♥

1 comment:

  1. Sorry it's been hectic around here so I haven't had a chance to read your blog...I LOVE the shout out to me :) Thanks so much

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete